Business – Senior Manager
Location: UK – Nationwide
Duration: 15 months
We are seeking individuals with strong Regulatory and Control Transformation experiences, with prior experiences and knowledge in UK SOX Regime.
• Strong and clear regulatory environment around internal controls experiences – which includes Brydon review and UK SOX regime. Including UK/EU Prudential reporting (including FINREP, Capital, RWA and Liquidity) for banking and investment entities, and an awareness of the evolving regulatory landscape and ecosystem.
• Demonstrating experiences of operating in either SOX Regime or similar internal controls reporting regime.
• SOX Style controls testing and controls reporting environment.
• Bringing expertise in process and controls knowledge, specifically to retail, investment banking, etc.
• Demonstration of working within finance and regulatory change, with additional explanations of impact change to the operation model, across process and controls, governance, data, and systems.
• Stakeholder management and bringing best practice in target operation model design and implementation, alongside with the process improvement through tech enabled solutions.
• Understanding what good looks like for an end-to-end regulatory reporting processes and explaining key challenges being faced in moving efficient and effective reporting environment.
• Strong understanding of Banking Finance processes and reporting requirements.
• Experiences in designing data, tech, and business solutions to meet client’s needs, etc.
• Strong leadership and management skills
• Stakeholder management and influencing, and ability to create and deliver presentations and outputs to senior stakeholders.
• Strong numerical and analytical skills
• Accountancy qualifications or equivalent