C++ Developer - Prague, Czech Republic - Permanent - Competitive Salary + Relocation Package + Bonus & Benefits
Short brief on the role:
My client is looking for software developers to work in their team located in Prague, Czech Republic. The project focuses on development and maintenance of clearing and settlement systems, which have been developed mainly in C and C++, using Oracle database technologies.
Broad range of development activities including (not limited to):
- Technical Design including security, performance, scalability and maintainability aspects.
- Implementation of small to large scale trading solutions with strict SLAs and high impact in the financial world.
- Improving/enhancing the automatic functional and security testing framework including cloud-driven CI/CD pipeline
- Supporting all activities related to end-to-end testing, including support for business testers and execution team.
- Analysing production system issues and providing support to internal teams.
- Achieving compliance with internal and external standards applicable to the design, development and documentation of solutions
- Identifying area of improvements and proposing enhancements to existing processes
- Good programming skills in C, C++, relational databases, JAVA knowledge will be of advantage
- Familiarity with development and scripting under Unix/Linux
- Ability to work across several development streams
- Ability to work in a cross-location international team and strong communication skills
- Strong result oriented mindset and willingness to learn new methods and tools
- Knowledge of following technologies will be of advantage: AWS / Azure / GCP cloud services, docker, python, ansible, terraform, kubernetes
- A background in financial markets, clearing or banking will be of advantage