Senior Consultant – Org Design/Change Management x2
Duration: 3-months (possibility of an extension)
Location: Remote working (tbc)
• Org Design focused and/or Technology driven Change Management experiences.
• Strong analytical skills, good excel and PowerPoint skills, and senior stakeholder management.
• The organisation design role ~ (Org Design) is to support an enterprise-wide review of headcounts, costs driven by spans, layers, grade on grade reporting, etc.
• Objective, and KPI definition, cost modelling and sizing, grade levelling, and people transition planning, etc.
• Organisational design in an agile context (desirable) – and experiences in working with Org Vue (desirable/beneficial).
• Change management role ~ supporting the implementation of ServiceNow for a client and seeking a lead for change management workstream.
• Strong appreciation of different approaches – managing behavioural change.
• Experiences of core techniques e.g., leadership alignment, case for change, stakeholder identification and management, sequencing for change programme, impact assessment and planning people transition, etc.
• Financial services environment and previously worked in consulting projects in one or more of the sub-sectors e.g., Banks, Insurance companies, FMIs, Wealth and Asset managers and FinTech.
• Strong experiences in influencing, communication, stakeholder management (C-Suite or just below), and experiences with MS Office, e.g. Powerpoint, excel and via working via Teams.