Database engineer – Prague – Contract / 3 Months
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Do you want to work in one of the most important exchange groups in Europe?
We want to hear from you!
We are looking for dedicated software testers that could help us in advancing our global leading IT systems in the area of the financial markets. The high availability and reliability requirements of the transaction-based systems will challenge your technical skills. You will acquire insight into financial market products and processes.
- Advance level of Linux
- Experience with Github and Jira or other integration systems
- Good experience in SQL Databases
- Experience in programming (Python preferably)
- Knowledge of XML
- Be able to define test models
- Experience with test automation
- Experience in executing automated functional tests
- Knowledge of financial derivatives
- Fluent English is a must
Nice to have
- University degree in Information Technology, natural sciences or engineering
- Scripting languages like Perl or Tcl
- Experience in writing Macros in Visual Basic and/or D2SG scripting
- Relational Databases, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- German language will be beneficial and willing to travel occasionally to Germany
If you want a new challenge, don’t be afraid and apply below!