Business Analyst Consultant / Luxembourg / 6 Months Contact - Potential Extension
Are you an experienced Business Analyst ? Do you have a proven experience in projects associated to CRM ? Do you hold a degree in Business Studies ? Do you want to work in a great international environment ?
If yes, I know for sure one thing: this job is for you!!
Your prior mission will be to understand, capture and formalize the business requirement to rethink the CRM functionalities. You will support the team during the design phase of the implementation projects. You will analyse and formalize business requirements and propose optimisations adapted to the technical environment.
- Proven experience in past projects associated to CRM domains such as automation of sales, marketing support, customer support and services automation, single customer view, and to digital transformation. ?
- Minimum 5Y of experience in Business analyse practice ? Recognized Business Analyse certifications such as IIBA is an asset ?
- Proven experience in Business analysis for Telecom industry: Fix /BB/ Mobile services ?
- Good Process modelling knowledge using standards such as UML or BPMN ? Experience BPMS tool is an asset ?
- Excellent analytic skills ?
- Good knowledge of project methodology and practices
- Excellent user of the Office suite ?
- Excellent knowledge of document management web tools such as Confluence, Sharepoint and of ticketing tools such as Jira. ?
- Strong written and verbal skills English and French is a must o German and / or Luxembourgish considered an asset
- Apprehend scope and impacts of a proposed project and estimate needs in business analysis
- Understand , analyse and formalize business requirements, create RFP and Business Requirements
- Analysis processes and propose optimisations adapted to the technical and functional
- Participate to the definition of technical and functional alternatives and to the choices trying to reconcile technical needs with business efficiency, keeping in mind the need for simplicity of user interfaces
- During development phase, interact wisely with development teams and business teams to answer adequately functional questions, without losing track of the goals and objectives of what is currently undertaken.
- Participate to UAT test cases definitions and test plans validation
- Support business teams during change management activities providing business processes
documentation and training materials
If this sounds interesting to you apply now!