FACILITIES COORDINATOR - LUXEMBOURG CITY
The client is a large Bank based in Luxembourg City
The Facilities Coordinator will provide assistance to the Facilities Manager and Facilities Team, for the smooth and efficient running of the Client's offices in Luxembourg.
The position will work alongside the Facilities Team to support both in-house and outsourced activities to add service value and commercial focus to the FM function. To build successful relationships with key stakeholders, Workplaces Services team members and Luxembourg partners. To ensure the FM function remains aligned with organisational goals and management of risk. Provide financial analysis on all budgets for all Luxembourg buildings. In addition, the Facility Coordinator will participate in the move project to the new building.
- Proactively represent the company and their clients.
- Space planning.
- Provide planning of operational FM activities and services for Luxembourg where required.
- Occasionally cover the reception
- Monitor Helpdesk queries and respond with the agreed SLAs.
- Respond to all visitor enquiries in a friendly and proactive manner.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by the Workplace Services Team.
- Work with the Facilities Manager to provide support for the delivery of WPS functions.
- Vendor management
- Review furniture needs and keep the office supply and kitchen areas stocked
- Managing all incoming invoices to be processed, ensuring all costs are tracked against the budget and FM instructions
- Pro-active to schedule preventative maintenance, respond to urgent maintenance calls and participate in the creation of emergency preparedness plans.
- Assist the Facilities Manager in all aspects of move project as needed.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
Facilities Management Services
- Responsible for the delivery of a cost efficient and high quality FM deliveries for the Luxembourg operation including but not limited to:
- Archiving Services
- Cleaning Services
- Catering Services
- Space planning
- Reception & Switchboard Services
- Post & Distribution Services
- WPS Helpdesk and reservations
- Excellent customer care skills, problem solving skills
- The ideal candidate should have a proven track record in a professional services firm. Experience within a global organisation would be beneficial.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong vendor relationships.
- Experience in financial management and budgeting.
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience (focusing on Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project) required.
- Ability to bring a fresh approach.
- Pro-active and able to work effectively in a strong team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to network at all levels of the organisation.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing business requirements, no 9-5 mentality
- Ability to display initiative, confidence and professionalism in all dealings
- Fluent in English and French
- Effective communicator – orally and in writing with proven ability to influence across various levels of management
- Able to set deadlines & priorities
- 4+ years’ experience