C# OR Java Full-Stack Developer w/ DevOps
Full-stack developer (C# or Java) with DevOps expertise sought for a comprehensive role in a bank that offers an environment with a diverse range of technologies.
The ideal candidate will be capable of proposing simplifications, implementing DevSecOps best practices, ensuring consistent configuration management, enhancing software development productivity, and automating deployments in development and testing environments.
• Work in a team to redesign and engineer the bank’s information systems to modernise the technical environment.
• Create a fully anonymised and integrated development environment within the bank for a productive software development experience.
• Generalise the environment created within the bank and deploy it with customisation across various testing environments.
• Collaborate with application experts and infrastructure groups, understanding databases and data modelling, working with application servers, and comprehending user interfaces to enhance productivity.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams and application owners to integrate applications effectively in the technology landscape.
• Improve the overall software development experience and productivity gains in software development initiatives.
• Work with the team to identify and resolve technical issues hindering software development teams.
• Knowledge of various middleware technologies and Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) practices.
• Enthusiasm for technology with recent hands-on coding experience (Java or C#) and solid knowledge of enterprise architectural patterns.
• Abilities in reverse engineering and understanding systems architectures.
• Strong knowledge of mainstream technologies, databases, application servers, and web-based clients.
• Experience in Software lifecycle management CI/CD (DevSecOps) with familiarity with version control systems (e.g., Git) and agile development methodologies.
• Proficiency in database systems such as Oracle or SQL Server, along with experience in various database technologies.
• Preferred experience in private banking.
• 5 + years.
You do not need to be an expert in all of the above but you need to be passionate enough about technology with recent hands-on coding and solid knowledge of enterprise architectural patterns to understand the various components of mission critical systems.
• Experience in security aspects with API development, and familiarity with Vue JS, Angular, or React.
• IT Tools: Additional experience with Vue JS, Angular, or React is a plus.