Functional Analyst Bank/Insurance
Technology can do a lot, but not everything. Certainly within a budget and timing constraint. At the same do the internal users have a lot of high expectations because we support them for their job. As a functional analyst you are the bridge between the needs of our end-users (formulated as projects or improvements) with the technical possible solutions.
You translate the functional requirements to your technical IT experts from your team.
We work within a mature environment on the basis of digitalisations and state-of-the-art technologies.
You will end in an interesting environment where you can contribute to the digital innovation.
• You sit together with users/colleagues to discuss their needs. By listening and asking the right questions you're able to analyse which functionalities are needed.
• You make functional analyses and check them with stakeholders. You discuss them with the IT-colleagues from your team to demystify the technical part.
• On basis of your analysis you create functional test case and execute some in order to make sure that the new build solution complies with the prerequisites.
• Each development happens in an agile way:develop, evaluate and adjust.
• You challenge the stakeholders on level of scope, time and budget.
• You understand the technical aspects enough to build abridge between IT and functional (business) thinking.
• You are a fluent communicator. You are able to formulate you ideas in a clear, structured and convincing way. Both in Dutch and English.
• You are eager to learn and curious. In our environment you get the room to develop yourself.
• You have the right interests and skills to learn our business and IT process quickly.
• You have knowledge of Angular.
• You like to work in a team and are not afraid to take initiatives