Fund Corporate Services Expert
What is the opportunity?
The Fund Corporate Services team (FCS) provides with Domiciliation and Corporate Secretary services to their clients. The team supports the traditional investment funds (mainstream funds), including multiple compartments vehicles investing in different asset classes such equity, fixed income, mixed, funds of funds, hedge funds. The team also provides support during the entire life cycle of mainstream funds from the initial set-up to their liquidation, including restructurings and day-to-day corporate life events of the funds.
The team members within the FCS team are highly client facing and are exposed to internal and external stakeholders such as operational teams, law firms, regulator, auditors, external service providers, management companies, the Luxembourg Company Register or the Luxembourg Stock Exchange.
The Fund Corporate Services Expert will support the domiciliation and corporate secretary activities for its own portfolio of clients.
What will you do? ?
- Organize and participate in annual general meetings and board meetings by handling all relevant formalities, whilst respecting individual client requirements;
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements regarding the proper execution of Domiciliation Service, Corporate Secretary Service and Other Corporate Services;
- Provide assistance to clients and other operational teams within the team, participate to internal projects and ensure that the management is always up to date;
- Ensure client satisfaction on every level and adopt a client-first approach;
- Be always up-to-date on Luxembourg regulation framework, analyse regulatory changes and the impact of such changes on processes;
- Share knowledge and train other team members