Infrastructure Tech Support
Remote! Rates are Negotiable (Inside IR35 is a must)
Are you a Infrastructure Tech Support Engineer looking for your next exciting contract
Do you want to join a global consultancy on a long term project?
If so, this ones for you!
- Provide ongoing technical support and maintenance of production and development systems and software products (both remote and onsite) and for configured services running on various platforms (operating within a defined operating model and processes)
- Provide hardware/software support and implement technology at the operating system-level across all server and network areas, and for particular software solutions/vendors/brands. Work includes L1 and L2/basic and intermediate level troubleshooting
- Demonstrated technical understanding of a broad range IT infrastructure environments
- Strong understanding of effective customer service
- Relevant technical knowledge of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office suite of products
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve desktop hardware faults
- Build new laptop and have sufficient knowledge on the imaging process
- Mobile support: iOS and Android
- Basic printer support