A contract position, as Java developer, with a competitive day rate plus a modern office layout located in Prague.
• University degree in a computer based discipline.
• Practical experience with development of standard & enterprise Java applications (5 years or more)
• Excellent Java programming skills
• Experience with SQL databases
• Experience with version control (GIT, GitHub) and issue tracking (JIRA) systems
Experience with following technologies is a plus:
• Spring (Framework, Boot, Security, Data, Integration)
• Java EE backend technologies e.g. JPA (Hibernate) , JMS (AMQ, OAQ), EJB)
• Frontend technologies: Angular 6+, npm, webpack
• Maven, Lombok, Liquibase
• Java EE Application Servers e.g. JBoss
• UML usage, design patterns
• Jenkins, Sonar integration tools
• Knowledge of testing tools such as Junit, Mocking Frameworks, Cucumber
• Knowledge of Oracle Database Server and PL/SQL
The candidate should ideally have experience working in financial sector. This is a contract position and the candidate must be a self-starter working closely with a small development team reporting to the team leader.
Working with a world renowned financial organisation, we are looking for highly motivated, solution-oriented Java Developer to work within the Investment Funds Service (IFS) IT department to work on the development, design and maintenance of their Custody & Brokerage application.
•Development, design and maintenance of the Custody & Brokerage application
•Write technical documents, delivery good quality code and must be a problem solver.
•Working as part of an application development unit reporting to a Development team leader
Please only apply if you have the eligibility to work in the Czech Republic.
For further information about this truly exciting opportunity and for an immediate interview, please get in touch without delay!