Are you looking for a new challenge? Keen to expand your knowledge into the KYC/AML Analyst field?
Keep reading to find out.
We are looking for KYC/AML analysts from all different levels to join one of the global investment banks based in Luxembourg. Part of the role will be delivering high-quality services relating to analysing and validating documentation for private investors and assisting with audit requests.
- Risk profiling and customer due diligence in line with KYC/AML guidelines or client-specific policies
- Analysing and validating documentation in line with guidelines
- Collecting information and performing classification in line with various regulations
- Follow up and monitor all pending cases
- Adhering to terms of the Accepted Transfer Agent Principles, Prospectus and internal policies
- Knowledge of KYC/AML policies preferred
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Strong attention to detail and work ethic
- Proficient time management and organizational skills
- Confident working with a team and alone
- Ability to work under pressure while meeting deadlines
- Customer service and people skills are also a bonus
We are looking for people with a wide range of experience levels, ranging from graduates to senior analysts. If you would like to hear more information about this role please click apply now or email your CV to email@example.com.