Team Leader (KYC Remediation) – 6 months Contract – Glasgow/Leeds
Are you an individual with strong leadership skills? Prior experiences with KYC Remediation?
Seeking to step foot in one of the BIG 4 ACCOUNTANCY?
See below for this Team Leader role we have!
• Effective leadership of the team including line management responsibilities
• Ensure the team consists of appropriate resource levels for operational needs
• Performance manage and develop individuals, maximizing talent
• Maintenance of Service Levels
• Maintain the policy, process, and procedures documentation
• Identify and communicate MI requirements, effectively utilize MI reports to drive
• staff performance
• Identify staff training needs and arrange to coach as required to ensure all staff achieve and maintain competency levels throughout the engagement
• Experience working at the Team Leader level, ideally in an operational environment
• Proven ability to deliver results in a high-performance environment
• Awareness of the FCA, CCA, Data Protection Act and other relevant legislation, procedures, and processes
• KYC remediation experience