LEAD ARCHITECT / TEAM LEAD
- CDI / Permanent
- Hybrid working available
About the job
Are you looking to work at a people-centric organisation that values your contribution? Do you want to be an integral part of a growing team not just in Luxembourg but across Europe? Are you a Microsoft Azure technology specialist who wants to continue to develop your leadership footprint? Does this sound like you?
My client is growing fast and need talented people to join its team of Microsoft experts, to help them come up with amazing cloud integration solutions for its high calibre clients.
As a Lead Architect and Team Lead, you will work in close collaboration with the CTO, CINO and the domain leads to guarantee the overall technical quality and competencies through the use of technological resources. Using an active and practical approach, you will coach all employees within the local organization.
You will be responsible for helping to define the technological strategy in collaboration with the CTO, and for implementing it within the local organization. You will work together with the different domain leads to help making them ready to achieve the company’s strategic goals, established in the company’s strategic plan.
Additionally, you will also execute pre-sales activities in support of sales and other pre-sales resources. You will help forming the content of answers to RFP’s and reviews proposals which have been made during other pre-sales activities.
Your Operations Tasks & Responsibilities
• Implement and establish the company’s technical vision and strategy in collaboration with the CTO and the local management team. Follow up on all aspects of the company’s technological development in your local organization
• Communicate the business’ technology strategy to partners, employees, customers, management
• Provide technical expertise towards the Domains in a fashion that supports the company’s objective, culture, mission and values
• In collaboration with the CTO and the domain leads, support and conducts research & development activities and case studies on leading edge technologies and makes determinations on the probability of implementation
• Play an active role in pre-sales activities during the sales process
• Actively participate in solution architecture for customers
• Drive the Technical relationship with the local Microsoft organization by collaborating with the different Microsoft people
• Channel the information obtained from Microsoft through the organisation
• Responsible for R&D initiatives within the organisation
• Govern the Software Development Office within the organisation
• Enforce different best practices and policies which are established within the business
• Be responsible for guidelines and practices such as ALM, Source control and release management
• Assure technical advisory and quality assurance
• You have in depth technical experience within the organisation’s domains (Microsoft Azure technology) allowing you to communicate the technical strategy towards the local organization
• You have commercial skills to participate in pre-sales activities and strategic consultancy
• Writing white papers and blog posts is nothing strange to you
• You feel comfortable to speak in public speaking and you have the talent to inspire other people
• You have empathy and excellent communication skills, allowing you to collaborate with different team members in different country
• You are fluent in English with additional high level language skillsOur OfferWe know that people work best when they are happy and balanced. That’s why we offer lots of perks to support you professionally and to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We want you not only to succeed – but truly fly.
We offer a generous personal training budget, a strong family-friendly policy, a fun and supportive atmosphere, optional after-hours activities organized by our fun team, flexible working hours, and clear paths for career growth.
Next to your salary, you’ll also get a benefits package.
If at the end of the process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record
Get in touch now!
+44 (0)20 3763 9518
+352 (0)27 30 06 22