Lead Risk Manager
Location: UK – London based, remote
Duration: 3 months with extension
Rate: flexible, depending on experience
Our client is looking for an experienced Lead Risk Manager to join the team with high focus on leading the risk management approach across the Operations team while being responsible for supporting the operational teams in evaluating risks, understanding the adequacy and effective controls and producing options to mitigate/reduce risk etc..
You will need to influence, challenge and support key stakeholders and provide support and direction of more junior colleagues in the Risk team, to help delivery of functional objectives and support personal development of the team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well known company while receiving an attractive salary and flexible working options.
• Needs to have a strong understanding of risk management and non-financial risks (particularly operational risk, Conduct risk, Financial Crime risk)
• Experience in risk processes including Risk and Control Self-Assessment, Issue Management, Incident and Event Management procedures and Risk Governance and Reporting.
• Able to build relationships with Digital team members quickly and be able to support/challenge the team, ensuring that risks are raised and managed in a timely manner.
• Familiar with Agile change methodology and have experience of how to deliver products and services for customers in an Agile way.
• Prior experience of process improvement in an operational environment.
What are you waiting for? Apply and you could be starting tomorrow!