Manager – Talent Management
Location: Hybrid working – London
Duration: 2 to 4 months
• Applying knowledge in Talent Management and understanding of the current trends and enhancing existing solutions/creating new ones.
• Collaborating with Talent Management capability lead and working in a group to continuously improve/evolve propositions based on the changing client landscapes.
• Prior experiences working with FTSE100s – industries such as Energy, Telecomms, Retail, Life Sciences, and Aerospace & Defence.
• Prior experiences in Talent Management
• Ability to build a presence as a thought leader in the Talent space – plus supporting the development of blog posts, etc.
• Supporting efforts to build the talent capability of the team.
• Managing and developing external client relationships – stakeholder management.
• Project managing client work and/or managing discreet client project delivery
• Strong expertise in defining the right talent solution for clients based on their unique context/needs.
• Experiences in developing skills frameworks at a functional/organizational level
• Understanding of how learning, talent, and culture work alongside one another
• Knowledge of talent management systems, and talent technology – which includes technologies that can enable skills marketplace
• Experienced in managing talent projects and delivering transformational talent programs
• Consulting experiences (desired).