Network Operations Engineer
Are you a Network Engineer looking for your next exciting contract?
Do you want to join a Global Consultancy on a long term project?
If so, this ones for you!
Officially it will be in Manchester but two days per week WFH is also acceptable;
Expense allowed (only for travel outside Manchester)
Primary Skill - IP routing and switching;
Good Knowledge on Cisco Switching, Routing and Wireless Technologies.
Experience in configuration of Cisco Switches, Routers and wireless devices.
Good Troubleshooting skills in Cisco Switches and Routers.
Network Engineer to manage operational solutions in line with business needs. Act as a service fulfilment and program SME and be accountable for tracking and reporting performance measurements and SLAs of service fulfilment teams to the client.
Deliver business value to the project and work with clients on performance and process optimization.
1. Provide day-to-day, hands-on technical support for Cisco based Networks -Switching, Routing and Wireless.
2. Lead a technical support team delivering a quality service to multiple clients using a variety of hardware and software products.
3. Plan and implement low to medium risk changes on production systems
4. Analyse and assess the impact and risk of low to medium risk changes on production systems.
5. Resolve standard incidents affecting the operation/availability of systems
6. Daily Monitoring of Network Devices and Reporting
7. Review the problem management register and identify and implement actions
9. Make pro-active suggestions for service improvements.