TEST MANAGEMENT OFFICER (M/F):
My client is an European online direct bank specialising in credit cards and card payment solutions for consumers, business partners and financial institutions. It was founded in 2005 in Luxembourg. With over one million active credit card customers, they are a leading online credit card issuer in Germany and have a strong presence in Luxembourg, Austria and France.
Moreover, they recently launched their no-fee credit card in Spain.
As a result of their continuous growth, they offers many job opportunities for dynamic, skilled and openminded team players.
They are currently looking for an IT-Business Analyst to support their Omni-Channel transformation programme, and to join the Digital Transformation & Platform Development department.
ABOUT THE JOB:
The Test Management Officer is part of the Test Management team within the Digital Transformation & Platform Development Department and plays a key role in the value delivery process of the bank, covering the definition of test strategies and test design, as well as test execution with the focus on automation.
The Test Management Officer will be responsible for the following activities:
- Design, develop, plan and implement test strategies covering various applications (fronted/backend) and workflows.
- Review and analyze business requirements (user stories) and acceptance criteria.
- Generate high and low level test cases covering the business requirements in the appropriate testing tools.
- Prepare test data for test execution.
- Establish a database for regression tests.
- Execute manual and automated functional tests to ensure specific quality levels with regards to business requirements.
- Support integration testing activities of system components in the cross-functional team.
- Document test executions and test results from the different test environments.
- Document and report all identified quality issues and defects.
- Generate test progress reports and insure proper communication towards the Project Manager, Business Analyst and the involved business departments.
- Organize and conduct demo sessions for business departments.
- Support business departments during the User Acceptance Tests.
- Support the Head Test Management in the improvement of the QA/Test procedure.
- Proactively identify improvements in quality assurance procedure and processes.
- Suggest solutions to solve identified defects.
- Closely collaborate with Business Analysts, Application Development team and other department members.
- University degree in a technical oriented field
- Working experience in the area of (functional/nonfunctional) software testing.
- Professional experience in the usage of test management tools and frameworks (e.g. Robot framework, Azure DevOps).
- Experience in integration testing of system components, as well as system integration testing is a plus.
- Experience with agile software development processes and techniques is a plus.
- Any ISTQB certification (Foundation or Advanced) is a plus
WHAT THEY EXPECT:
- Strong results & service oriented individual.
- Strong analytical skills to analyze requirements and systems under test.
- Ability to quickly gain an understanding of complex applications and to transfer and abstract knowledge.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as a capacity to work in a very structured way.
- Team player, able to work independently as well as in collaboration with other colleagues.
- Open-minded with desire to learn and develop oneself in a fast-moving international working environment.
- Fluency in English is mandatory; any additional European languages are advantageous
- Knowledge about banking/payment platforms and core banking systems is a plus.