PARALEGAL – Junior
Duration: 5-6 months Contract
• Interim role for a mid-level paralegal or a junior contracts manager with prior skills of 1-2 years.
• Project revolves and you will be trained on how to use AI-assisted technology which supports conduct of the contract reviews and highlighting risks.
• Legal due diligence on contracts and highlighting risks.
• Contracting template rationalisation and standardisation along with playbook build, especially within readiness for Contract Lifecycle Management, or another contract automation implementation.
• Contract reviews – as a part of corporate separation and integration deals.
• Contract repapering and remediation for regulatory compliance, business reorganizations and/or M&A activity.
• Understanding the risk areas in a contract, further, how to flag it as “red”, “amber” and “green” risks along with providing supporting analysis, following a project-specific methodology.
• Understanding and supporting a Senior Manager/Manager in managing project risks and engagement management activities.
• Bachelor’s degree qualification or equivalent
• 1-2 years experiences of reviewing contracts and understanding contract risks
• Planning and project management experiences (Desirable)
• Experiences in developing reports – progress and contractual risks; further supporting in client meetings, minutes, analysing data, etc. (Desirable)
• Legal background – such as a degree in law, post grad legal studies (desirable).