Project Manager - Client Implementation - 12 Months +
Looking for a Project Manager within Client implementation where the primary focus is on on-boarding strategic clients who would have purchased a diverse range of products such as IOO, Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Performance, FX and Custody.
- The candidate should be able to provide comprehensive and extensive project management support to stakeholders in defining and executing the programme.
- Identify and understand the stakeholders’ and client’s needs, and assess the risk, assumptions and constraints.
- Articulate strategic direction to large, complex project or programme activities.
- Confident, well presented and an agent of change. Prior experience implementing new processes and on boarding in the Client Implementation arena would be an advantage.
- Oversees all work streams with a high degree of risk and impact.
- Provides comprehensive and extensive project management support to stakeholders to manage the establishment of the required operational model. .
- Responsible for designing and overseeing the implementation plan for the Client on boarding onto a strategic platform and operating model. Working very closely with the client to transition the business onto a robust and stable platform that meets the clients requirements.
- Developing the project plan, identifying and scheduling project activities, managing meetings
- Executes the work in the plan to accomplish the project objectives that are defined in the project definition statement.
- Responsible for monitoring and controlling by performing the work to compare actual performance with planned performance. Responsible for analysing variances, assessing any trends that can effect process improvements, evaluating possible alternatives, and to implement appropriate corrective action(s) as needed.
- Responsible for communication, leadership, and management to effectively exchange accurate and relevant information with stakeholders; and responsible for providing guidance and motivation to team members and project stakeholders and ensuring resources are achieving project objectives.
- Focus of role is on execution of strategic client on boarding.
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change.
Skills / Experience
- Experience of Clients Implementation processes.
- Multi-disciplinary expert with authoritative Project Management knowledge
- Authoritative knowledge in business specific industry and regulatory knowledge and fundamentals
- Knowledge in developing standards or best practices
- Skills in translating broad strategic intent into tactical plans and directions
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills are required. Requires excellent leadership skills and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Requires a college or university degree and/or relevant work experience, excellent organizational and leadership skills in project management that provides knowledge to the functional business
- Demonstrates excellent experience in change initiatives, covering such areas as operations, IT and product development; with a track record of accomplishment in large, complex projects and change initiatives