Integration Travel Project Manager - Contract role London/ Birmingham
Duration: 5 months (possibility of an extension)
Location: London/Birmingham - Hybrid role
Are you an experienced Project Manager with expertise in leading Integration projects?
If so, we have a great opportunity for you to work as a Project Manager /Associate Manager where you can make significant contributions by working for one of the Top 4 Consulting firms in the City.
Your project responsibilities:
• Follow up on questionnaire completion on the complete discovery process
• Follow up on discovery process and agree on project plan and dates to manage change
• Conduct Gap Analysis policy and communicate any major policy gaps to the business
• Complete due diligence for any system configuration
• Define framework for out of policy reporting
• Determine interim controls until the effective date of integration
• Change Management: communication and training plan for newly acquired employees, Concur and corporate credit card applications
• Complete cut over items in Concur where applicable