Security Engineer - Contract Role - Competitive Rate
Your area of work:
The Security Engineer is responsible for identifying security requirements and defining measures to limit identified risks by means of respective procedures, policies or technical means. He/ she provides expertise and support in security engineering, incident response and risk management.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the automation of on-boarding processes of our Privilege and Access Management (PAM) solution
- Develop scripts to support the operational activities of our PAM solution in accordance with the relevant security policies, standards and procedures
- Identify area of improvement and propose enhancements to existing environments
- Maintain a high level of procedural documentation with the international standards of Quality Management.
- Fluency in written and spoken English; French and/or German would be a distinct advantage
- An experience on Powershell development including management of Rest-API calls is mandatory
- Understanding of windows would be a plus point