Senior Administrator, EMIR Reporting, - contract in Luxembourg
Responsible for the quality of service delivered is in line with the Regulator and the market standard and superior quality, timeliness.
This position requires the employee to take on an active role in the following:
• Provide direct support to Manager as required.
• Provide superior client experience and strengthens relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
• Identify process improvement/reengineering opportunities – through streamlining, simplification, elimination of redundancies, improved capacity utilization, automation, outsourcing standardization and STP.
• Remain informed about any change of regulatory
System, Control & Process
• Ensure that appropriate procedures and controls are followed to effectively and efficiently process, analyze and submit EMIR reporting. Review processes on an on-going basis to ensure that they continue to be relevant to the current business. Ensure that all procedures are documented in a timely manner and escalate to Manager if changes are required
• Pro-actively identify processes and make recommendations for improving productivity.
• Continue to develop product knowledge, and make ensure to remain informed about any change of regulatory
Client Service, Relationship & Communication
• Provide superior quality services and efficient business solutions to meet our internal and external client’s unique market driven needs.
• Collaborate with colleagues in regional areas to solution best practices and protocols.
• Work in a collaborative mindset with internal teams to ensure best experience for client is being achieved.
• Provide senior management with timely updates on major issues and escalate as appropriate.
• Ensure Internal Controls and daily tasks are being performed and monitored as part of the daily checklist.
• Ensure proper documentation on processes are relevant and up to date. Communicate with colleagues and management if revisions are required.
• Strive to minimize Operational Risk events by raising concerns if processes are unclear.
• Escalate any issues promptly and immediately to senior Management.
• Ability to work under pressure and deliver stellar results.
• Strategic / Agile team player.
• Experience interacting with senior management, vendors and external counterparties.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Fluent French and English (written and spoken)
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment, demonstrating superior problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Basic to Intermediate knowledge of VBA
• Solid knowledge on Regulatory and EMIR Reporting with particular emphasis on operational processes.
• Extensive knowledge of different FX products
• Good knowledge on collateral process
• Internal system and process knowledge
For more information please contact Lorraine Bateman at firstname.lastname@example.org