Senior AML KYC Analyst - Register
What is the opportunity?
As Senior Analyst, you will be performing first line of defence for AML/KYC due diligence in close collaboration with the Fund promoter.
What will you do?
- Handle with customer on-boarding and on-going due diligence in line with the client’s procedures, TA AML/KYC guidelines or Clients specific KYC policy for investors investing in the Funds including collection of information and classification in line with various regulations such as FATCA, CRS, AIFMD…
- Provide clarification to investors, distributors or client, handling queries and conference calls with multiple participants
- Ensure filing of electronic documentation and processing of data in SHS system
- Perform regular quality reviews and validation of AML/KYC and tax data (Risk rating report, FATCA, CRS , KPI…)
- Ensure prompt release of pending cash items due to blocked accounts for KYC
- Manage alerts due to name screening or incoming cash flows mismatched items
- Provide training and coaching to Analysts in order to develop their systems knowledge and KYC analytical skills
What do you need to succeed?
- 4-5 years experience in AML/KYC
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficient analytical skills, attention to detail, and ability to quickly learn new concepts.
- Good judgment, confidentiality and discretion in communicating with colleagues and partners.
- Capacity to deliver within short timeframe
- Any other languages (French, German, Spanish, French) will be considered as a strong asset
- Knowledge in MS Office applications (Word and Excel)