Senior Financial Analyst, Luxembourg - Contract role
In this role, the Senior Financial Analyst, Statutory & Regulatory Financial Planning & Reporting will be an integral member of the team of the Director, Statutory & Regulatory Financial Planning & Reporting. The incumbent will contribute to provide Statutory and Regulatory reporting and accurate, complete, relevant, understandable results and forecast/budget information to closely monitor the developments in the financial situation and outlook of the Bank
What will you do?
- Support the timely and accurate consolidation and reporting of the bank and its branches and subsidiaries’ financial results through the annual/quarterly/monthly financial closes,
- Provide timely and insightful consolidated Bank statutory financial results reporting, analysis and forecasting to be leveraged by the Authorized Management and Board of Directors of the Bank and various Operating Committees,
- Consolidate progress of key decisions, projects and/or business events that will impact financial results across the Bank and subsidiaries & branches to support and provide a monthly financial forecast of the Bank, and
- Contribute to regulatory requests on the statutory results for the Bank in the scope of the ongoing annual Supervisory Review and Evaluation Process (SREP) requests and reviews conducted by the JST.
What do you need to succeed?
- Post-secondary degree business administration degree, with a major in finance or accounting.
- Finance designation (ACCA, CIMA, CFA or international equivalent) an asset,
- 5-10 years of various roles in Finance (FP&A, Performance Management, Reporting…) with proven leadership (projects or teams) and communication skills,
- Familiarity with the asset servicing industry (custody, fund accounting, shareholder services/transfer agency, etc) and banking institutions would be an asset,
- Excellent critical thinking, attention to detail, and ability to understand complex issues as it applies to financial reporting and forecasting for financial services institutions,
- Fluent in English; French and/or German an asset
- Strong IT skills including SAP/Hana, BO, Excel and PowerPoint,