A contract position, as Business Analyst , with a competitive day rate plus a modern office layout located in the centre of Luxembourg.
• Update existing documents (e.g., operational handbook, procedures) according to comments of quality assurance teams and internal audit
• Create new documents with a given scope with input from SMEs
• Align documents with SMEs and quality assurance teams
• Analyze and coordinate
• Analyze, assess, and prioritize incoming requests and demands
• Coordinate tool enhancements (e.g., for firewall rule management)
• 3+ years of related business experience with a track record in regulatory projects and in a coordinating role
• Knowledge of Information Technology strongly required (knowledge of network security would be an advantage)
• Excellent communication skills towards various stakeholder
• Excellent documentation skills with great attention to detail
• Team player, highly motivated and engaging nature, positively assertive
• Ability to work independently and under pressure with a high degree of reliability/flexibility
• Proficiency in written and spoken English
The candidate should ideally have experience working in financial sector. This is a contract position, and the candidate must be a self-starter working closely with a small team reporting to the team leader.
Please only apply if you have the eligibility to work in Luxembourg.
For further information about this truly exciting opportunity and for an immediate interview, please get in touch without delay!