Company Secretarial - Senior Administrator
Job Type: Contract (6 Months initial)
Daily Rate: €550 - €550 depending on experience
Work Arrangements: Hybrid
The Senior Administrator will report directly to the team leader and will be responsible for managing her/his own portfolio of clients (regulated funds, soparfi, RAIFs, etc). She/he will ensure that clients are provided with an efficient service in accordance with Company and Departmental procedures while growing within a team and as a professional.
The Corporate and Domiciliary Services Department is comprised of 12 partners, all working together closely to achieve great results and excellent service to our client.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage the statutory requirements of a portfolio of Luxembourg (and other jurisdictions), listed and unlisted, entities, with supervision
- Manage and mitigate risk, within the day to day activities and escalate as appropriate
- Maintain statutory books and regulatory filings for the assigned portfolio of clients
- Organise, prepare agendas for and attend client board / investor / committee meetings
- Produce minutes, action points and follow up for clients within agreed deadlines
- Review of corporate documentation for the portfolio of clients (articles, agreements, prospectus, financial statements, service level agreements etc.) from a corporate secretarial perspective
- Liaise with internal and external parties as needed (i.e. client, regulators, lawyers, notaries, embassies, client relationship delivery managers, operational teams etc.)
- Attend on-boarding / client service review meetings (as necessary)
- Ad hoc tasks as requested