Corporate Services Expert
We are looking for an experienced Corporate Secretary familiar with Luxembourgish PE/RE/Credit alternative investment funds at fund level not SPVs, able to draft effectively board minutes with excellent command of English
What will you do?
• You will ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements regarding the proper execution of Domiciliation Service, Corporate Secretary Service and
Other Corporate Services.
• You will provides assistance to clients and other operational teams, will participate to internal projects and will ensure that the management is always up to date.
• You will ensure client satisfaction on every level and adopt a client-first approach.
• You is expected to share knowledge and train other team members.
What do you need to succeed?
• Master degree and minimum 5 years experience in the Luxembourg Real Estate and/or Private Equity Funds area and domiciliary activities, including corporate
• Strong knowledge of Luxembourg Investment Fund regulations and Luxembourg Commercial Companies Law having an impact on Luxembourg Investments
• Have a very good understanding of funds operational services and MS Offices;
• Excellent communication skills and command of the English language.
•Superior interpersonal skills and networking capabilities with clients, industry associations, business leaders, colleagues and staff