Product Owner Dynamics 365 - London - Fixed term contract 12 months
Are you ready for your next challenge?
Do you have experience in Dynamics full Lifecycle?
This is your opportunity!
Role and Duties
• Involvement throughout the full project lifecycle, working with clients and Solution Architects to define requirements and design the solution, through to the developing the changes that enables the core business processes
• Stay on top of Microsoft’s CRM roadmap and ensure that new development uses current functionality and leverages product features
• Custom integrations, and supporting changes in production
• Working with end users and business stakeholders to assure best practices are consistently being used
• Functional analysis work - inclusive of technical specifications
• Development of enhancements and new applications based on the technical specifications
• D365 low code configuration e.g. UI, workflows, rules
• Engagement with Microsoft and its partners.
• Experience of Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM development environment (V8-9)
• Proficient with Microsoft .NET technologies.
• Proficient with unit testing and applicable Dynamics testing frameworks
• Proficient with Microsoft Dynamics CRM APIs and web services
• Experience with Scribe or other ETL tools like SSIS
• Experience with SQL databases (SQL Server preferred)
• Experience of internal testing and QA processes
• Experience of working within Agile teams
• Flexible attitude, critical thinking and the ability to leverage technology to solve business problems
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Nice to Have
• Experience of banking across a range of financial products (savings, lending, advisory) and customer segments (individuals, companies)
• Experience of working with Azure Functions
• Experience of working with Canvas and Power Automate
• Dynamics 365 certifications