Product Owner Dynamics 365 - London - Fixed term contract 12 months
Are you ready for your next challenge?
Do you have experience in Dynamics full Lifecycle?
This is your opportunity!
Role and Duties
• Definition of the role of the Platform team and its interactions with other teams
• Detailed responsibilities and operating model for the team
• Metrics and measures of success of the team
• In conjunction with the Platform Architect, define best practice and guardrails to be followed by D365 developers
• Defining, and then overseeing the creation of tooling to implement guardrails and other accelerators
• Identifying skills requirements
• Upskilling / enablement / mentoring of members of offshore Platform team
• Engagement with Microsoft and its partners to leverage best practice and the Centre of Excellence model.
• Excellent knowledge of Dynamics, Power Platform and Azure
• Experience across the Microsoft Business Applications product e.g. Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Omni-channel, CDP, etc.
• Experience of Azure Dev Ops and pipeline automation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with colleagues and other stakeholders at various levels of seniority
• Ability to coach, mentor, share knowledge and foster a learning environment
• Organised, proactive and self-motivated
• Experience of defining and implementing operating models and team processes
• Experience of working with offshore teams and diverse cultures
• Experience of establishing a Centre of Excellence or similar
Nice to Have
• Experience of banking across a range of financial products (savings, lending, advisory) and customer segments (individuals, companies)
• Delivery of major business transformation and cloud projects
• Application development across a broad range of technologies