Task and responsibilities
You will be required to:
• Provide analysis within set deadlines and budget for one of our projects, analysing existing services and designing future features
• Find, elicit, and write business and functional requirements.
• Present results to both Business and IT teams.
Mandatory skills and experiences
• Master degree (or equivalent) in a computer based discipline or in a business school.
• At least 4/5-year experience in business and functional analysis.
• Experience of invstement fund industry
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Strong knowledge of requirements engineering and modelling tools.
• Ability to meet challenging project deadlines and deliver in a fast moving and change oriented environment.
• Good team player with excellent communications skills.
• UML knowledge is required.
• Fluency in English is mandatory. French and/or German are an asset
Client migration knowledge