Functional Analyst - Global Financial Organisation - Luxembourg
A contract position, as a Functional Analyst working within the IT & Ops, Data and New Asset Class division, with a competitive day rate, plus a modern office layout located in the centre of Luxembourg.
- University degree or equivalent professional qualification or experience.
- 1 or 2 years experience in a financial institution back-office, or as analyst in the securities industry.
- Strong interest in Information Technology.
- Excellent analytical skills.
Working with a world renowned financial organisation, we are looking for highly motivated, Functional Analyst, to be the interface between end-users and IT professionals in order to develop the requirements for missions before implementation.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Review, analyse and comment business requirements.
- Prepare and describe the impacts on other projects, business processes and systems.
- Create detailed functional and systems requirements, ability to write SRA.
- Delivery of Functional Acceptance Criteria.
- Detailed reporting about test status, including documentation of software defects.
- Interface between business and IT development.
- Produce, document, perform and validate test cases.
- Assist and advise customer s testing activities.
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in Luxembourg.
For further information about this truly exciting opportunity and for an immediate interview, please get in touch without delay!