Senior Fund Account/LUX and IFRS GAAP - Contract Role - Luxembourg
Fund accountant required to help coordinate year-end audit along with managing and processing complex fund structures for leading investment fund services.
Are you a fund accountant on a search for something exciting?
Keep reading to find out more!
We are looking for an accountant to join one of our client's accounting team who are in charge of entities and funds investing. The accountant will be allocated a section of the portfolio and will be trusted with completing the required tasks in a timely manner.
* Ensure all services are aligned within the group decisions and global operating model
* Recognise the customer expectations and satisfaction levels
* Oversee the entire accounting closing process to meet the requirements that are laid out per the Operating memorandum
* Prepare responses and perform analysis on accounting matters
* Provide Ad hoc financial expertise when required
* Share information across departments involved in the NAV calculation
* Check that all processes are being followed and respected
* Run the integration, setup and migration of new Funds
* Support clients and provide them with clear and accurate figures
* Assist the financial reporting activities
* Coordinate the Year-End Audit with external auditors, tax preparers and be responsible for all the phases of the annual financial audit
* Be in charge of AIS Funds operations in Luxembourg
* 5 to 10 years consolidation multi-currency experience
* Have a bachelors degree in a similar field
* Experience using consolidation software preferably SAP FC
* Analytical and organizational skills
* Fund with private capital investment strategy expertise
* Excellent communication skills
* Professional, detail oriented, self starter and team player that is able to work well independently, as well as with others
* Must be able to multi-task and pick up tasks quickly.
* Ability to coordinate consolidation tasks and deadlines including supervision of underlying service providers
* Proficient in MS