IT System Analyst - Prague, Czech Republic
Your area of work:
As a System Analyst for Investment Services IT, you will have to study the impact of changes in the Investment Services IT landscape. You will be required to:
- Provide analysis within set deadlines for one of our projects, analysing existing services and designing new features, related to Investment Services such as - - Order routing, Settlement, Fund Transfer, Regulatory Reporting, Billing, Position/Movement and their associated reference data.
- Find, elicit, and write functional requirements including UserStory JIRAs
- Interact with Business Analyst and Dev Teams.
- Support Business Analysts at the beginning of projects in order to define the impacts of business needs on IT side
- University degree (or equivalent) ideally in a computer based discipline.
- At least 2 years experience in functional analysis and/or development.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of requirements engineering and modelling tools.
- Good knowledge of SQL and able to understand Java code if needed.
- Ability to meet challenging project deadlines and deliver in a fast moving and change oriented environment.
- Good team player with excellent communications skills.
- Jira knowledge is required.
- Fluent in English