Java Developer / Clearing & Settlements
Your area of work:
We are looking for experienced, dedicated developers to join our IT development centre in Prague and help us advance and maintain the functionality and technology of our systems, as well as growing the team. There are available positions in the domain of payment processing and collateral management. You will be involved in the technical design of new functional requirements, continuous improvement of existing solutions and support of running systems. The applications currently run-on premise, with a vision to move them onto cloud architecture.
You will acquire insight into financial market products and settlements processes for payment and financial instrument settlement. The diverse set of business stakeholders, customer requirements and business processes of exchanges will challenge your business skills while the high reliability, scalability and performance requirements of our systems will challenge your technical skills.
Understand the system designs and take responsibility in extending the application design
Analyse production incidents, tickets and propose solutions
Develop and deliver fixes and new requirements on the applications
Improve the software delivery method to reach further automation and deployment goals - desirable but not mandatory for the position
Mentor less experienced members of the team as well as align on standards with more experienced ones
· Excellent software analytical skills and design thinking with the ability to identify problems and propose solutionsExcellent software analytical skills and design thinking with the ability to identify problems and propose solutions
· Strong knowledge and experience in service driven architecture.
· Strong experience in JBoss (Spring or J2EE), Java, bash, Rest Services, Linux or PostgresSQL
· Additional knowledge in cloud providers (AWS, GCP) and software containerisation (target solution Openshift) is a benefit
· Knowledge of SWIFT messaging and message infrastructure is a benefit
· Fluent in written and spoken English, spoken German an advantage