Senior AML/KYC Analyst (German speaking), Luxembourg
What are we looking for:-
- Handle customer on-boarding and on-going due diligence in line with procedures, AML/KYC guidelines or Clients specific KYC policy for investors investing in the Funds in line with regulations such as FATCA, CRS, AIFMD…
- Provide clarification to investors, distributors or client, handling queries and conference calls with multiple participants
- Perform regular quality reviews and validation of AML/KYC and tax data (Risk rating report, FATCA, CRS , KPI…)
- Manage alerts
- Provide training and coaching to Analysts
- Participate in various on-boarding calls to explain the KYC/AML process to our clients.
- Manage new launch of funds, migration and liquidation for the KYC/AML and Register activity.
What do you need to succeed?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Proficient analytical skills, attention to detail, and ability to quickly learn new concepts.
- Good judgment, confidentiality and discretion in communicating with colleagues and partners.
- Capacity to deliver within short timeframe
- Knowledge in the AML main regulations and laws.
- AML KYC On-boarding experiences.
- Any other languages (Spanish, French) will be considered as a strong asset
- Knowledge in MS Office applications (Word and Excel)
- Team lead experience