OCIR (Operational Continuity in Resolution)
• Stakeholder management – identifying service taxonomies across the ring-fenced bank.
• Delivering and leading workshops with key stakeholders/SMEs during the project.
• Translation of data collated into the Bank’s tooling solution.
• Strong understanding of retail/corporate/commercial Banking.
• Responsibility of mapping the entire bank and identifying service taxonomies – experiences in one of the following is a must – Corporate & Commercial Banking, Everyday Banking, Payments, Wholesale Banking, Treasury Services, Private Banking, Motor Financing, Finance, Risk and Compliance, AML, HR, Internal Audit.
• Managing workshops with senior stakeholders and agreeing service taxonomies, Service level agreements and identifying underpinning IT assets required to deliver the service.
• OCIR or operational resilience (beneficial).
• Analytical mindset with strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise activities.
• Strong and clear communication skills, verbally and written – and ability to report project status accurately, and clearly articulate issues to governance and stakeholders.
• Strong planning skills – which includes cross-regulatory programme dependencies.
• Experiences of applying business analysis tools and techniques.