Product Owner Dynamics 365 - London - Fixed term contract 12 months
Are you ready for your next challenge?
Do you have experience in Dynamics full Lifecycle?
This is your opportunity!
Role and Duties
• Building excellent relationships with a broad range of stakeholders, including front line bankers, operations staff, and senior leadership
• Business analysis (including, but not limited to, needs/opportunities / requirements analysis, functional specification, use case definition, process mapping, story mapping)
• Facilitating workshops, thinking creatively, challenging assumptions
• Applying your D365 product expertise to rapidly solve business problems and digitalize / automate the business
• Managing and implementing business change including process definition, colleague engagement, and training
• Hands-on D365 low code development e.g. UI, workflows, rules
• Technical integration analysis/data mapping
• Continuously developing your knowledge of new functionality in the Microsoft platforms, keeping on top of roadmaps, studying for certifications, and being ahead of the curve in regards to what the future holds and how it can benefit our end users
• Engagement with Microsoft and its partners.
• A proven ability to develop and manage relationships with all levels of stakeholders from junior up to C-suite
• Full lifecycle experience on CRM or ERP based programs within Microsoft Dynamics 365
• Experience in banking across a range of financial products (savings, lending, advisory) and customer segments (individuals, companies)
• Experience in Microsoft Dynamics configuration
• Experience of working within Agile teams
• Ability to work with & produce key analysis artifacts (process maps, functional specifications, data flows, wireframes, user stories)
• Flexible attitude, critical thinking, and the ability to leverage technology to solve business problems
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Comfortable running workshops, delivering training, and producing training documentation
Nice to Have
• Dynamics 365 certifications
• Basic understanding of and experience with SQL databases (SQL Server preferred)
• An understanding of the broader Microsoft stack and be able to leverage it to create powerful solutions (PowerApps, Power BI, Common Data Services, Azure, Office 365) and working in fast-paced Agile environments