Project Control Officer – Luxembourg, 12-month contract
An exciting opportunity to join a busy development team within the investor services industry. The right candidate will be well structured with experience in financial planning and accounting.
- Overall the PCO is supporting the “administration” of the project/program
- Responsible for keeping all financial project artefacts current.
- Organize regular meetings across the project team to capture all updated information
- Fluent in both English and French
- Maintain efficient and flexible processes to gather accurate, timely, and relevant financial program/project information.
- Perform quality control on gathered information.
- Ensure the link between PM and dev team management for financial project review and forecast
- Execute processes to collect, report and accurately maintain the following articles at a minimum:
o Project Demand Management to Budget & Cost
o Resource Capacity
o Ensure all information maintained can be rolled up to an enterprise portfolio view.
o Communicate information to PM as appropriate.
o Ensure Vendors financial reporting accuracy and online with team forecast
Experience with Open Office Software required.