Senior AML/KYC Analyst, Luxembourg
What is the opportunity?
As Senior Analyst, you will be performing first line of defence for AML/KYC due diligence in Mainstream Funds.
What will you do?
• Customer on-boarding and on-going due diligence in line with client procedures, TA AML/KYC guidelines or Clients specific KYC policy for investors investing in the Funds including collection of information and classification in line with various regulations such as FATCA, CRS, AIFMD…
• Provide clarification to investors, distributors or client, handling queries and conference calls with multiple participants
• Ensure filing of electronic documentation and processing of data in SHS system (BP module and SARA)
• Perform regular quality reviews and validation of AML/KYC and tax data (Risk rating report, FATCA, CRS , KPI…)
• Ensure prompt release of pending cash items due to blocked accounts for KYC
• Manage alerts due to name screening or incoming cash flows mismatched items
• Provide training and coaching to Analysts in order to develop their systems knowledge (BP module / Sara) and KYC analytical skills
What do you need to succeed?
• 4-5 years experience in AML/KYC
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Proficient analytical skills, attention to detail, and ability to quickly learn new concepts.
• Good judgment, confidentiality and discretion in communicating with colleagues and partners.
• Capacity to deliver within short timeframe
• Any other languages (French, German, Spanish, French) will be considered as a strong asset
• Knowledge in MS Office applications (Word and Excel)
• Specific knowledge: SARA, BP module