Reg Reporting SME – Manager
Location: UK – Nationwide
Duration: 15 months
Our client is looking for experiences SMEs to join the team with experiences in regulatory reporting, and financial services e.g., banks, investment firms, etc. Ideally with strong experiences in the areas such as advisory, audit, assurance and/or regulatory project delivery.
• Managing day-to-day delivery of business development, client targeting and client delivery.
• Working alongside FCA and PRA regulated clients.
• Supporting and providing clients with advisory and assurance services over prudential and/or regulatory reporting within governance and control frameworks.
• Team leadership and providing support and coaching methods to junior and fellow team members.
• Delivery of Section 166 reviews and reporting to the FCA/PRA.
• Assisting FS firms with the understanding of the impact of prudential regulatory developments and providing detailed guidance on the application of prudential rules.
• Supporting firms in developing the impact of prudential regulatory developments and providing detailed guidance on the application of prudential rules.
• Supporting FS firms in developing the ICAAP and ILAA processes, which includes recovery planning and stress testing processes.
• Advising on capital planning and efficient capital structures on multi-disciplinary and/or due diligence projects.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of FS firm’s businesses, structures and governance frameworks, risk management and process and control arrangement within the Banking and Investment Management sectors.
• Strong stakeholder management, internally and externally.
• Providing audit and assurance services within prudential regulatory reporting, and advice on capital, liquidity, recovery planning and stress testing.
• Strong project management skills and the ability to manage a team.
• Educated to a degree level or equivalent within Finance
• Strong financial services experiences – prudential, regulatory reporting, etc.
• Knowledge of prudential regulatory reporting and in advisory, audit, assurance or regulatory project delivery.